Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consular Processing-Employment based- India

Dear Sir/madam,
    I have left USA in the Year 2009, due to my I 485 Denial. In order to keep the legal status I left the country along with my spouse. Now after 7+ years when i inquired my Status of Case through ASK NVC It is active and I am asked to pay Fees of $ 345/ per each (total is $ 690.00 for me and my wife). Accordingly we visited the site
    https://ceac.state.gov/ and filled up the form DS 260 Fulfilling Step 1 and Step 2 of the process. Now I am stuck at Step 3 (Step 3:Your petitioner should complete the appropriate Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support) and collect evidence of his/her income. Instructions are online in English and Spanish.)
    Since I have left more than 7 years now, The Petitioner company is acquired by another company, and When I emailed for Petitioner response there was no reply.
    Under these circumstances What is to be done ? I am living and working in India Since 2010 till date.
    Also I stayed more than 11 years in USA and fulfilled in paying the taxes when i was there during the period 1998 through 2010.
    How do I get to solve this problem, as the green card processing through Consular Processing is so nearer to me and yet far off.
    Would be greatful if any advise is given in this regard

CASE NUMBER: BMB2011524002
    VISA CLASS: E3
    YOUR CASE IS CURRENTLY AT: NVC
    FOREIGN STATE OF CHARGEABILITY: INDIA

Would appreciate for any suggestions and advise in this regard

Would appreciate for any suggestions in this regard

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}