Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on monthly income

Hello.
    I applied for a USA B1 visa. I am a student studying in another country. I receive a monthly stipend at school. I also get paid back home because I am on a study leave.
    While filling DS 160 form, in monthly income field, I only mentioned the stipend I get at the university because it was just related to my current employment at school as PhD student. I would like to ask if I was supposed to also fill the combined amount (Stipend + salary back home). Will this affect my Interview? I have an interview in two days. What can I do? Please advise.

DS 160 form doesn't provide a proper way to fill information about the study leave.

Thank you

Originally posted by Emas_m View Post
    Hello.
    I applied for a USA B1 visa. I am a student studying in another country. I receive a monthly stipend at school. I also get paid back home because I am on a study leave.
    While filling DS 160 form, in monthly income field, I only mentioned the stipend I get at the university because it was just related to my current employment at school as PhD student. I would like to ask if I was supposed to also fill the combined amount (Stipend + salary back home). Will this affect my Interview? I have an interview in two days. What can I do? Please advise.

DS 160 form doesn't provide a proper way to fill information about the study leave.

Thank you
    You should mention the total of all your incomes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X