7 months !!! Still no ead or update from minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 months !!! Still no ead or update from minnesota

Hi I want to tell my story and is there anyone like me from Minnesota. i wonder Minnesota is super slow or there is problem on my case ?

J1 VISA/ MARRIAGE / MINNESOTA/ MSC

I am out of patient. i check immigration website several times at every single day. i am getting crazy. I need working permit immediately. I am at home for 8 months and waiting for ead or any update. i wonder how do people survive without working that long ?

I try to do right and not work illegal but this is unbelievable !

I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765

MARCH 13 They recieved
    APRIL 12 They sent me notice about one of forms ( I-864 affidavit of support) but i`ve never got and called immigration office and refill, sent back too late because of issue at mail adress.
    APRIL 28 BIOMETRIC
    JULY 7 They received I-485 (pending I-864. we made mistake on this form and sent back. They updated I-485)

There is no update, no EAD or interview date. I dont know what to do. i called immigration office million times. There is no solution, no result ! Please write me what should i do ? it doesnt look so normal. Is there anyone like me ?

Have to wait more

Originally posted by cansuzumma View Post
    Hi I want to tell my story and is there anyone like me from Minnesota. i wonder Minnesota is super slow or there is problem on my case ?

J1 VISA/ MARRIAGE / MINNESOTA/ MSC

I am out of patient. i check immigration website several times at every single day. i am getting crazy. I need working permit immediately. I am at home for 8 months and waiting for ead or any update. i wonder how do people survive without working that long ?

I try to do right and not work illegal but this is unbelievable !

I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765

MARCH 13 They recieved
    APRIL 12 They sent me notice about one of forms ( I-864 affidavit of support) but i`ve never got and called immigration office and refill, sent back too late because of issue at mail adress.
    APRIL 28 BIOMETRIC
    JULY 7 They received I-485 (pending I-864. we made mistake on this form and sent back. They updated I-485)

There is no update, no EAD or interview date. I dont know what to do. i called immigration office million times. There is no solution, no result ! Please write me what should i do ? it doesnt look so normal. Is there anyone like me ?
    It's not 7 months, because they requested inicial evidence and when that happens they start the clock to day one, so your new priority day is July 7. But it's been almost or more than 90 days anyways, so you can contact them to see what's going on since the case is taking longer than usual. So yea.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandohernandez View Post
      It's not 7 months, because they requested inicial evidence and when that happens they start the clock to day one, so your new priority day is July 7. But it's been almost or more than 90 days anyways, so you can contact them to see what's going on since the case is taking longer than usual. So yea.
      Ohh I didn’t know the clock start over but it’s still longer than normal time, isn’t it ? It’ll be almost 4 months then. Thank you for letting me know

Comment

same here

Originally posted by cansuzumma View Post
        Ohh I didn’t know the clock start over but it’s still longer than normal time, isn’t it ? It’ll be almost 4 months then. Thank you for letting me know
        It's been 7 months for my wife's AOS but no update yet, Did you get any update ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X