Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any advice?

Hello everyone,

This could be a wrong thread I am posting on. Here is my question. I am green card holder. Few weeks ago I was in a situation:

Without going into too much details here is the end result. I was in a parking lot where couple of cops searched me and took picture of my drivers liscence and let go with the sentence "you are not allowed to come back here". That was it. Ever since I am wondering if it would affect me if I travel outside the country which I am planing to. I have asked around few reputed attorneys and they all said it is nothing. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Oct View Post
      Congratulations.. Aloevera ..This timeline helps us to have an idea of our interview timelines
      I applied in Aug 2017. Last night my online status changed to that my case is scheduled for an interview. How long does it take to get actual letter in the mail.

Do they ask to bring IRS-tax filling receipts. Did you guys take the tax filing receipts with you? My field office is Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by lk2010 View Post
        I applied in Aug 2017. Last night my online status changed to that my case is scheduled for an interview. How long does it take to get actual letter in the mail.

Do they ask to bring IRS-tax filling receipts. Did you guys take the tax filing receipts with you? My field office is Atlanta.
        Take EVERYTHING that is related to your application, if you don’t, your journey will be delayed and you will get a Request For Evidence letter. You should get your letter this week.

Comment

Originally posted by lk2010 View Post

I was not asked my tax receipts but the interview Letter clearly mentions that you need to carry last five years.

Comment

Originally posted by drppk View Post
            I was not asked my tax receipts but the interview Letter clearly mentions that you need to carry last five years.
            Here is a Recap of my timeline.
            Applied in May 2017.
            ATL field office.
            Interviewed and passed Feb 2018.
            Placed in line for oath taking Feb 2018.
            Yesterday ( June 2018) my status finally changed to oath taking has been scheduled.
            Now waiting for letter that will indicate date of ceremony.

Comment

Good Lord, finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Joni8ritt67 View Post
                Good Lord, finally.
                Thanks Got letter.Oath taking is June 18

Comment

Thanks Got letter.Oath taking is June 18
                  My journey as an immigrant is over. I am now naturalized ! Good luck to everyone on here. God bless !!

Comment

My journey as an immigrant is over. I am now naturalized ! Good luck to everyone on here. God bless !!
                    Congrats drppk!

This forum had been of great help in the journey of citizenship. Below is my timeline if it helps anyone else.

Application Filed ; August 2017
                    Bio-metrics: Sep 2017
                    Case in line for Interview from Oct 2017-April 2018
                    Status changed to Interview Schedule on April 26, 2018
                    Interview: June 04, 2018
                    Oath Ceremony: June 20, 2018

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...