Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 15th

Hi Folks,
    I sent my EAD,AP, and Green Card forms in september and September 15th Uscis sent me a notification and they let me know they have my case. In October I had my biometric done as well. Since then beside green card ( we are ready to schedule you) notification i have not heard anything plus the case number only says they received the cases. I can not work and help my husband. And we have a wedding ceremony in my country in February. Its been 85 days. The office is Kansas Missiouri. Anyone has the same issue? Please lk.
    Thanks

Comment

September 15th

Hi Folks,
      I sent my EAD,AP, and Green Card forms in september and September 15th Uscis sent me a notification and they let me know they have my case. In October I had my biometric done as well. Since then beside green card ( we are ready to schedule you) notification i have not heard anything plus the case number only says they received the cases. I can not work and help my husband. And we have a wedding ceremony in my country in February. Its been 85 days. The office is Kansas Missiouri. Anyone has the same issue? Please lk.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PELINZEBROWER View Post
        Hi Folks,
        Thanks
        I also had mine sent to Missouri on September 15. I am not scheduled for interview as they asked for a RFE in October. We are now waiting and are now on day 82 still waiting for EAD and interview for Adjustment of Status.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_price View Post
          I also had mine sent to Missouri on September 15. I am not scheduled for interview as they asked for a RFE in October. We are now waiting and are now on day 82 still waiting for EAD and interview for Adjustment of Status.
          So many people already got their Combo card. And today I sent an inquiry form for EAD because it's good to do it after 75 days. Have you heard around you? Either people are lucky or we may be in a trouble.

Comment

So many people already got their Combo card. And today I sent an inquiry form for EAD because it's good to do it after 75 days. Have you heard around you? Either people are lucky or we may be in a trouble.
            I've sent expedite and SR off still nothing. As of December 5, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR133917061xxxx, is currently not assigned for processing.

Know lots of people on Sept 10-15 that still haven't had anything yet so hopefully it'll arrive soon. They're allegedly on Sept 15 on their website but to me that's all trash.

Comment

I've sent expedite and SR off still nothing. As of December 5, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR133917061xxxx, is currently not assigned for processing.

Know lots of people on Sept 10-15 that still haven't had anything yet so hopefully it'll arrive soon. They're allegedly on Sept 15 on their website but to me that's all trash.
              Have you also applied for I 131. And what's this RFE for?

Comment

Have you also applied for I 131. And what's this RFE for?
                RFE Was for adjustment of status. Apparently doesn't affect EAD. Yes also applied for that they are up to Sept 8th for that

Comment

RFE Was for adjustment of status. Apparently doesn't affect EAD. Yes also applied for that they are up to Sept 8th for that
                  They have to move . September 30th it says they were on August 1.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X