oath ceremony rescheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oath ceremony rescheduled

Hello everyone, i was recenty scheduled for an oath ceremony on Novemeber 2. However, i received a voicemail a day before the oath ceremony stating that my ceremony was descheduled and that i should not go to the ceremony tomorrrow. I went to the county clerk who informed me that their hall can only accomodate 25 people, and uscis initially gave them a 50 people list. However, i was among the 25 people on the list of the people to take the ceremony. She also said 3 other people have called the county office about their oath ceremony being descheduled.

I'm worried and i will like to hear from someone with a similar issue, or anyone who had an idea about it. My field office is New York, NY and the oath was to take place at Sullivan County. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Same issue, waiting for them for over 10 months

Originally posted by Dat View Post
    Hello everyone, i was recenty scheduled for an oath ceremony on Novemeber 2. However, i received a voicemail a day before the oath ceremony stating that my ceremony was descheduled and that i should not go to the ceremony tomorrrow. I went to the county clerk who informed me that their hall can only accomodate 25 people, and uscis initially gave them a 50 people list. However, i was among the 25 people on the list of the people to take the ceremony. She also said 3 other people have called the county office about their oath ceremony being descheduled.

I'm worried and i will like to hear from someone with a similar issue, or anyone who had an idea about it. My field office is New York, NY and the oath was to take place at Sullivan County. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Hello, I have the same issue and I’ve not had it figured out. How is your case going? I had my oath ceremony scheduled for April 2017 and someone contacted me on the day before canceling the oath cerimony. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard from them since then.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X