Best chance of getting Canadian PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best chance of getting Canadian PR

Hi, I need info on the best way to enter Canada and obtain PR there. I have currently completed my Double Major in Marketing and Management from an Australian Affiliated College in my country (Sri Lanka). The Australian degree in my case is from Edith Cowan University. I'm currently 29 years old and have an IELTS score of overall 7.5 with an average of 7.0 for each band. Of course I can do better in IELTS if given the need. What are my best chances of entering Canada to obtain Permanent Residency there? Any constructive feedback is welcome.

You must accrue work experience in an eligible Federal Skilled Worker job classification, obtain a job offer in Canada that meets Labor Market Impact Assessment requirement, learn basic French, as well as save up the adequate supporting funds. By my quick tally, that would be enough to get you into the express entry pool, but only the highest scoring applicants will be invited to apply for permanent residency. You can gain more points by having advance French proficiency, and if both you and a spouse has work and study experience in Canada.
    Last edited by samlynn; 11-09-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X