Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on filing questionnaire for GC in EB1 category

All,

I am filling questionnaire for GC in EB1 category and need clarification on:

I am not clear with the question mentioned below,

Do you exercise discretion over the day-to-day operation of the activity or function of which you have authority?

It will be great help to me, if someone can revert back with few sample answers. It will help me to understand question better and I can put appropriate answer related to my work.

regards,
    Aashi

Sample answers:

Yes
    No
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Sample answers:

Yes
      No
      What kind of job duties should a person consider for answering "YES" to the question?

Comment

The L-1 petition filed on your behalf should have addressed this requirement of "managerial capacity". You can reference that narrative in completing your questionnaire

Comment

Originally posted by aashiT View Post
          All,

I am filling questionnaire for GC in EB1 category and need clarification on:

I am not clear with the question mentioned below,

Do you exercise discretion over the day-to-day operation of the activity or function of which you have authority?

It will be great help to me, if someone can revert back with few sample answers. It will help me to understand question better and I can put appropriate answer related to my work.

regards,
          Aashi
          This answer will be easily included in your job description...besides providing it, you just need to say yes or no! Simple and straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by sasvi View Post
            you just need to say yes or no! Simple and straight forward.
            don't be so harsh... a person who uses the phrase "revert back" may not understand the phrase "exercise discretion", a concept that may not even exist in their first language

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X