Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How log does it take to receive PERM account registration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How log does it take to receive PERM account registration?

Hi,

How long does it usually take to receive PERM account from DOL? My employer has registered it more than a month ago and hasn't received it yet. DOL helpdesk is not responding. Can he reregister?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Tchaitanya.

Same here my employer registered a month ago as well and haven't received a response yet.. Not sure how long it usually takes..

Comment

PERM account registration -long time

I have registered the account with DOL 4 weeks ago and I haven't received any confirmation or account information via email. Any experience about this?! Have you received any confirmation of registration with DOL? How long doeas it take to receive user pass for DOL account?
      Thanks

Comment

Did your employer get in to the system yet?

Have you had any luck? Please advise

Originally posted by Tchaitanya View Post
        Hi,

How long does it usually take to receive PERM account from DOL? My employer has registered it more than a month ago and hasn't received it yet. DOL helpdesk is not responding. Can he reregister?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Tchaitanya.

Comment

It is December! Any success yet?

Hello my employer just registered 7 days ago and nothing has been sent from DOL. Based on this thread, I am worried! Has anyone heard back as of yet? Please tell me some good news!

Comment

Hello. How did this end up for all of you? How long did it take to receive the email from DOL with the username, password and PIN? I am having the same situation and it has been 3 weeks already since the registration was made on the website.

Comment

Please follow up how many weeks it take for you guys receive emails from DOL!! Please!!!!

Comment

samething at here

I register on 03/09, not get login information yet, could anyone update?

Comment

My date is 03/21
                  employer got request for additional information on 03/28, replied on 03/29 and nothing since then

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X