Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Filing - July

All,

I had my I-140 approved towards the end of April / start of May and my employer filed for my I-131, I-765 and I-485 at the end of June, all paper work was received by the Government on July 5th (2017) in the Nebraska Service Center but I still have not received anything to date. I completed my fingerprinting at the end of August. I am in the EB2 category.

Has anyone experienced similar wait times?

I thought by this stage I would at least have my I-131 & I-765.

Originally posted by suppo View Post
    All,

I had my I-140 approved towards the end of April / start of May and my employer filed for my I-131, I-765 and I-485 at the end of June, all paper work was received by the Government on July 5th (2017) in the Nebraska Service Center but I still have not received anything to date. I completed my fingerprinting at the end of August. I am in the EB2 category.

same situation did not even receive EAD/AP

Comment

All,

My I-140/485/131/765 was submitted to Nebraska 7/31. EAD/AP approved Oct 30, details on my tracker. The wait has been painful. I'm now hoping my case is transferred for interview scheduling to NBC within 1 month, but that may be wishful thinking. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by pistolpete View Post
        My I-140/485/131/765 was submitted to Nebraska 7/31. EAD/AP approved Oct 30, details on my tracker. The wait has been painful. I'm now hoping my case is transferred for interview scheduling to NBC within 1 month, but that may be wishful thinking. We shall see.
        Thats great news, for you. Did you receive the EAD/AP yet?

Comment

All,

Hi,

My employer filled all applications (same as your plus I-140 in EB2 category, concurrent filing) on June 30th with Nebraska office, biometrics done on Aug 29.. I've received EAD on Dec 18 (card produced on Dec 13), 170 days waiting time. I hope your case will be approved soon.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by thor_great View Post
            Hi,

My employer filled all applications (same as your plus I-140 in EB2 category, concurrent filing) on June 30th with Nebraska office, biometrics done on Aug 29.. I've received EAD on Dec 18 (card produced on Dec 13), 170 days waiting time. I hope your case will be approved soon.

regards
            Did you get your interview scheduled yet?

I have a similar timeline, done my interview mid December but no word since then

Comment

All,

i have similar wait, Submitted my I485, i131, &I765 on July 10th 2017.
              Got my EAD approval and Traveling document on Jan 05, 2018.
              Got request for initial evidence on Jan 18, 2018

Comment

Had my interview on Dec 7th, no word since...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X