Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November filer (share ur experience here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November filer (share ur experience here)

Dallas filer here.
    Adjustment of status

Package sent : nov 1
    Package delivered : nov 2
    PD : nov 2
    Money order cashed : Nov 14,

— waiting for my NOA tru mail.

NY Filer

Filed I30, I-1145, I30A, 1485,i765 i364 all together on Nov 5. Got my checks cashed today. Waiting now for case number to be assigned.

Comment

November 2017

Package Sent on: 03-Nov-2017
      Package delivered at Texas Service Center: 06-Nov-2017
      Checks Cashed on: 15-Nov-2017

Thanks
      Nagarajan

Comment

Dallas filer (november)

I’m back for an update
        (Dallas filer)
        Sent package : nov 1
        Package raceived : nov 2
        PD : nov 3
        Money order cashed : nov 14
        Received notice i797 approval notice (four envelopes) from uscis tru mail : today ( nov 17)

-waiting for my biometrics appointment letter-

Comment

CA filer

New here. Technically its october but i feel like my date it closer with the guys here.

Petioner: US Citizen
          Beneficiary: Spouse on h1b
          Married on Sept 2017

Filed I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 without lawyer

10/30/2017 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via USPS
          10/31/2017 Package received and signed, priority date on NOA
          11/07/2017 Notice date on I 797C NOA
          11/08/2017 received text and email receipt notice-(routed to National Benefits Center / MSC)
          Online status:
          I485 Fingerprint Fee received on 11/07
          I130 Case was received on 10/31
          I765 Case was received on 10/31
          I131 Case was received on 10/31
          11/09/2017 checks cashed
          11/14/2017 I 797C NOA received in the mail
          11/17/2017 received bio appointment for 12/01, did a walk in for bio

Comment

Originally posted by mystiqueca View Post
            New here. Technically its october but i feel like my date it closer with the guys here.

Petioner: US Citizen
            Beneficiary: Spouse on h1b
            Married on Sept 2017

Filed I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 without lawyer

10/30/2017 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via USPS
            10/31/2017 Package received and signed, priority date on NOA
            11/07/2017 Notice date on I 797C NOA
            11/08/2017 received text and email receipt notice-(routed to National Benefits Center / MSC)
            Online status:
            I485 Fingerprint Fee received on 11/07
            I130 Case was received on 10/31
            I765 Case was received on 10/31
            I131 Case was received on 10/31
            11/09/2017 checks cashed
            11/14/2017 I 797C NOA received in the mail
            11/17/2017 received bio appointment for 12/01, did a walk in for bio

When did you walk-in for biometric? And what do they ask? (Documents)

Comment

Hello, please any Cincinnati filer? I have submitted my application and I have received email that it has been sent to NBC. How long would it take to get biometric EAD and interview in Cincinnati? Please does anyone have an idea?

Comment

I-485, I-765,and I-131

Nov 1, Sent packet in the mail to Phoenix Lockbox
                Nov 2, Received and signed by J. Lopez
                Nov 10, Three text notifications from USCIS with case numbers
                Nov. 13, Case numbers activated on USCIS website (765 and 131 have 2nd November as received date, but 485 has 9th of November as of her fee receipt date)
                Nov. 17, Three 797s received from USCIS with all having a receipt date of Nov. 2 (however the website has Nov. 9 as "finger print fee" receipt date for my 485)

Comment

I-485, I-765,and I-131

Nov 1, Sent packet in the mail to Phoenix Lockbox
                  Nov 2, Received and signed by J. Lopez
                  Nov 10, Three text notifications from USCIS with case numbers
                  Nov. 13, Case numbers activated on USCIS website (765 and 131 have 2nd November as received date, but 485 has 9th of November as of her fee receipt date)
                  Nov. 17, Three 797s received from USCIS with all having a receipt date of Nov. 2 (however the website has Nov. 9 as "finger print fee" receipt date for my 485)

Comment

Originally posted by DFW0114 View Post
                    I walked in the same day I got the letter. There weren't many people when i got there. Though the officer did say that I was early for the appointment. I told him I will be on vacation so wanted to do it early.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DFW0114 View Post
                    Documents i brought were the appoinment letter and my for my id: passport and original marriage certificate because my passport still has my maiden name. There's a form you need to fill out in the office that asks for height, weight etc.

Comment

I-485, I-765,and I-131

Filed the application in Oct last week and received 4 envelopes on Nov 11th. No updates on biometrics yet.

PD Nov 3rd.

Non concurrent eb1c applicant with i140 pd as Oct 2nd.

I've been reading these forums for the past couple of weeks, but the wait doesn't seem to get any easier just be reading. So figured sharing might help!

sharing is caring!!

Comment

Originally posted by mystiqueca View Post
                        I walked in the same day I got the letter. There weren't many people when i got there. Though the officer did say that I was early for the appointment. I told him I will be on vacation so wanted to do it early.

- - - Updated - - -

Documents i brought were the appoinment letter and my for my id: passport and original marriage certificate because my passport still has my maiden name. There's a form you need to fill out in the office that asks for height, weight etc.
                        Thanks for the info. I might just walk in also whenevr i receive my bio appointment. Goodluck.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by oct02 View Post
                        Filed the application in Oct last week and received 4 envelopes on Nov 11th. No updates on biometrics yet.

PD Nov 3rd.

Non concurrent eb1c applicant with i140 pd as Oct 2nd.

I've been reading these forums for the past couple of weeks, but the wait doesn't seem to get any easier just be reading. So figured sharing might help!

sharing is caring!!
                        YES sharing is caring. Thanks. Goodluck to your application. Same here Just waiting for my bio appointment letter.

Comment

Filing next week

Hi, I am hoping to be a November flier as well! I am almost done filling out all my documents. However, I dont know where to send them, I live in Ithaca NY, anybody knows? Also, I would like to send the form G-1145, but it says that you should send it only if you are applying at a USCIS Lockbox facility. What does this mean?
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by celestevaen View Post
                            Hi, I am hoping to be a November flier as well! I am almost done filling out all my documents. However, I dont know where to send them, I live in Ithaca NY, anybody knows? Also, I would like to send the form G-1145, but it says that you should send it only if you are applying at a USCIS Lockbox facility. What does this mean?
                            Thanks!
                            G1145 id for email text notification. I attached it on the first pages of my forms. As to where to file it, it depends which forms you will be filing and location. I filed i 130, i 1485, i765 and i131 concurrently so it has to be sent to chicago lockbox. Please see the link for where to file.

Where you file your Form I-485 depends on your eligibility category. Review the information below to see where you should file your application.Applications that are not mailed to th

Comment

I-485, i-130, i-864, i-765, i-131.

So my husband sent the package in on by Fedex Nov. 10
                              It was signed for on Nov. 14
                              Email and text notification on Nov. 21 to wait for instructions in the mail.

Below is a copy of our cover letter just in case you have a similar case and or you needed help with your cover letter

USCIS
                              Attn: FBAS
                              131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
                              Chicago, IL 60603-5517

November 08, 2017
                              Petitioner (U.S. Citizen): xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Beneficiary (Alien Spouse):xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Joint Sponsor: xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Please kindly find enclosed concurrent filing of forms: Concurrent Filing of I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization).
                              Form, I-131 (Application for Travel Document) and G1145 (E-Notification of application/petition acceptance)

Contents include:
                              Check
                              1. Check in the amount of US$535 for I-130
                              2. Check in the amount of US$1,225 for I-485 & Biometrics Fee
                              • Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
                              • Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary
                              G-1145: e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
                              • Form G-325A, Biographic Information of Petitioner
                              • Form G-325A, Biographic Information of Alien Spouse
                              Copy of Documents:
                              Copy of Petitioner’s Birth Certificate
                              Copy of Petitioner’s Identification Card
                              Copy of the Beneficiary’s birth Certificate
                              Copy of Beneficiary’s Passport (Biographical page)
                              Copy of Beneficiary’s Passport (Visa and stamped passport page)
                              Printed Electronic I-94 Copy
                              Copy of Marriage Certificate
                              Two Passport Style Photographs of the Petitioner (attached with a paper clip to Form and signed)
                              Two passport Style Photographs of the beneficiary (attached with a paper clip to Form and signed)
                              • Evidence of Bona fide Marriage
                              Various photos of our relationship as a couple.
                              Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
                              Contents include:
                              • Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
                              Copy of Documents:
                              Copy of Marriage Certificate
                              Copy of Birth Certificate
                              Two passport Style Photographs of the beneficiary (attached with a paper clip to Form and signed)
                              • Form G-325A, Biographic Information of Petitioner
                              One passport Style Photograph of the beneficiary (attached with a paper clip to Form and signed)

• I-864 Affidavit of Support, filed by the petitioner.
                              Copy of Petitioner’s Federal income tax 2016
                              Copy of Petitioner’s Birth Certificate
                              Copy of Petitioner’s Identification Card
                              • I-864 Affidavit of Support, filed by the joint sponsor.
                              Copy of the joint sponsor’s Federal income tax 2016
                              Copy of the joint sponsor’s Passport (Biographical page)
                              • Form I-765, Employment Authorization
                              Copy of Document:

• I-131, Application for Travel Document
                              Copy of Document:
                              Two passport Style Photographs of the beneficiary (attached with a paper clip to Form and signed).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X