Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 form questions

Hi guys,

I have a couple questions of this form. Please help me out.

1. Part 2. Address History. I need extra space in this section and it requires me to fill out Page number, Part number and Item number in the last page of this form. I don't know about what Item number I should put. This Address History section starts with Item Number 12.a and ends with Item number 15.b. So what item number should I put? This happened again when I need to fill out my Employment history.

2. Page 6. Part 4. Information About Beneficiary (continued). In this section, there is "Names of Beneficiary's Spouses (in any)" and its instructions are "provide information on beneficiary's current spouse (if currently married) first and then list all the beneficiary's prior spouses (if any)". This is confusing to me. I'm the beneficiary's spouse. So should I my information there again? Also there's a Date Marriage Ended. We have never got divorced.What should I put there then? Also on this page, there is "Information About Beneficiary's Family". Its instructions are to provide information about the beneficiary's spouse and children. Again his spouse is me. So should I put my information there again?

3. Page 7. "Beneficiary's Entry Information". 45. Was the beneficiary EVER in the United States? He has been here since 2015 until now. He went back to his country for a month to visit last July. So should I answer yes or no for this question?

Johnny

Anybody got an idea?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X