Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingo ..Got It. Thank you Everyone here

Hello Aspirant for B1 VISA,

I was just thinking before going for Interview, If I get it approved , I will post my experience here.

On the first day, it was bio-metric which gets over within 5-10 min so no worries here. It was schedule on 3:30 PM and I reached 1 hour before and allowed to enter by 2:50 and it was very simple, follow the instruction and you will come out in 15-20 mints , if its not over crowded. I walked out by 3 PM.

Next Day : D- Day . First what I did before going.
    Gone though 100+ of interview on this forum and analysed the question and answer. Now just rehearse the question and prepare answer for those.
    Last 2 days just prepared in mind what to say and what not. Your 60% preparation is done.

I am not going to type all the question asked, but it was same like many posted here. My case was difficult one as it was for more than 20 days.(Consulate got bit itchy hearing my stay duration but I tried to calm him by offering my schedule, which he didnt look upon )

Important tips :
    Documents :Prepare your documents properly , its consulate choice to have a look on any document , as I saw many people for B1 was asked to show either last promotion letter or anything.

Dress Code: Wear formal , if not having Tie and suit then no worry even people with Jeans were getting approved and With Suits were getting rejected.

Interview Area: You will be hearing multiple interview question coming from different windows .. Don't panic and stay focus and relax and trust your prepartion

Interview Window : Give your best, to be honest I utter a word which I always thought not to So Be confident and even those fumble can be ignored.

Rest is always on luck. So go ahead and leave what is not in your hand and give best shot .

All the best.

I am going for a training of 4 weeks. Is it too much of a duration to mention?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X