Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual worldwide health coverage

Hello,
    I am a UK citizen and currently have attached health plan from Aviva which is up for renewal. Do you have anything competitive with this? I'm shopping around to find the best price for annual coverage for family coverage.

Can you please provide me with a quote for the full-family price (primary, spouse, two 4-year old children) with basic illness coverage that includes travel US, Caribbean, and Europe ?

Thank you,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

You can purchase Global Medical insurance. GMI brochure, instant purchase and other useful information,
    Global Medical Insurance - Long Term Major Health Insurance. Global Medical Insurance is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation. Global Medical Insurance is administered by International Medical Group. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

You can find more plan at,

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks, I did that online already, but the chart is confusing and doesn't tell you much - is it the price for the whole family or individual? What is the actual coverage? I would prefer it in quote form. If this isn't something that your company can provide, then we will probably need a company that provides more hands-on customer service.
      best,

Comment

Hello,

We can email a quote once we have the required information. We will need the ages for you and your spouse and just to confirm, you are wanting a yearlong plan that will cover you everywhere in the world? If you entered the ages for everyone to be insured in the expatriate section then the premium amount would be for everyone. You can also contact our office and speak with one of our licensed agents.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Thank you, Him = 40, Her= 37, two children = 4
          It needs to be a year-long plan good for everywhere in the world, especially USA, Caribbean, & Europe
          Thanks,

Comment

We have sent quote in a separate e-mail without maternity coverage. This quote is for whole family. Under this plan you can’t have coverage in US more than 6mons out of 1yr. Next to each plan there is check box. You can check the box and compare 4 plans side by side.

Please feel free to contact our office at (866)INSUBUY and will be glad to answer all your questions.
            Last edited by Antonise; 11-23-2017, 06:29 PM.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X