Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Insurance for multiple trips

Insubuy,

I'm looking for annual, multi-trip, travel insurance. I'm an American based in London. I have coverage for my whole family here but my two grown kids have now relocated back to the US so I am concerned that because they are now "resident" in the US, and their travel will originate from the US, my UK policies will not cover them.

My daughter is 24 years old, living and working in New York City.

My son is 19 years old, and is a student at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.

Ideally, the policies would cover all their travel and holiday sports such as skiing and scuba diving.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Thanks for responding quickly.

They have dual US and UK citizenship. Yes they both have normal US medical insurance when they are living there . My concern now is when they travel outside the US. It is my understanding that our UK based travel insurance will not cover them for two reasons: First, they are not "resident" in the UK, and second, their travel did not originate in the UK.

In other words, they are now like normal US resident, US citizens - they can't buy travel insurance out of the UK.

Regards,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X