Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between comprehensive benefits and a limited medical program

Hi,

What is the difference between comprehensive benefits and a limited medical program ?

I have seen a table of benefits/cost for a 'limited medical program' from your site. I would like to know the benefits of 'Comprehensive program' and please provide me the details of benefits and the cost.

Thanks for the quick response.
    Could you please send me details of a comprehensive coverage for the following info ?

Where you need coverage (State): Florida
    Visa type you will arrive on: Fiance Visa, already arrived
    Dates of coverage: need quote for 3,4,5,6 months

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

She arrived on 8/23/16

Comment

Hi,

We got married on 10/15/16 and I was in an impression (told by a coworker) that I have to wait till she gets her SSN to add her to my company insurance.

We applied for her Green Card and she had her biometrics (finger prints) taken last week.
        Now I came to know that it takes 4 to 6 months to get her SSN.
        Today I did check with our HR and found out that I don't need her SSN to add her to my company insurance but its too late and can't add her to my company insurance since it has been more that 30 days after our marriage .
        So I have to wait for 6 more months for the next open enrolment.

She never had any insurance coverage in USA before.

Thank you

Comment

Hi,
          Its not 6 months yet since she arrived to USA on 8/23/16. So the Patriot America plan that you normally recommend is available for her right ? Please guide

Comment

Hi,
            Since it is less than 6 months She wants to buy the Patriot Plan today.
            Can I get quotes for both the 'limited' and 'comprehensive' plans for 6 months?
            Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X