Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comprehensive Coverage Plan / 77 year old Female

Mr/Ms:

I am looking to buy health insurance for my mother. My mother is 77 years old, and she has pre-condition (diabetic). She is a US green card holder. My mother is coming to US this 04/06/17 and she is going to visit me for several months. We haven’t decided the length of the visit, it may last 3-6 months. I searched your web-site and found this option:

• Patriot America PLUS(Comprehensive Coverage Plan)
    • Deductible= $250
    • Policy MAX=$50,000
    • Price=$235/month
    • Acute onset of pre-existing conditions coverage to policy max: Age<70

Can you please tell me if this is a good insurance plan (Comprehensive Coverage Plan) for my mother? Please explain the condition “Acute onset of pre-existing conditions coverage to policy max: Age<70”. Is this means that my mother will not be covered under an unexpected outbreak of a pre-existing condition because of her age?. If yes, can you please suggest another plan (Comprehensive Coverage Plan) that covers my mother’s age.
    Also, i will prefer to pay for the insurance month-by-month, since we haven’t decided the length of the visit. Is this allowed?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned that Patriot America plan is renewable (so it can be renewed month by month). Is there any time limit for consecutive renovations, i.e. up to 6-months, up to 8-months?

Comment

Thanks. My mother may stay up to 6 months in US. Can i renew the plan month-by-month up to 6 months? What is the maximum duration of this plan?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X