Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 LCA wrong visa type listed?

Hi everyone,

I have been offered a job in the US, and am going through the process to get the E3. I finally received the certified LCA from my future employer and booked my visa interview appointment in Perth, which is for tomorrow (Perth doesn't have much of a wait time).

However I just checked the LCA again to make sure everything I need is there, and noticed that in the visa type section, they have listed it as H1B, and not E3, despite me having told them multiple times that I am applying for the E3. All of the other information on the form is correct.

Will I be denied a visa because of this? Will they have to resubmit the LCA with E3 listed as the visa type? I have filled in the application on my end for an E3, everything that I have done is for E3, will the consulate be able to make the call that they can change the visa type on the LCA or not? I am now freaking out, they have already taken so long to get the process going, and trying to get organised to move up there is difficult at best without knowing when I will be able to leave. I'm already not sleeping, and now that has made me feel quick sick and anxious

Thanks in advance,

Bec

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X