Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance for multiple European countries

Hello -

I am going to be in multiple European countries during my stay, not just in Bulgaria. I am also going to be in Italy and Poland during the period March 31st to April 13th and was wondering if the policy will provide coverage in other European countries? When I purchased the plan the screen only allowed me to enter one country.

Thank you.

Thank you for the response. This is a short visit and I do not need a visa for Bulgaria or any of the other countries I am visiting. What do you mean by the application will only let me enter the primary country?
    I will be entering and exiting Italy and going to a few other European countries during my stay.

Comment

Thank you for your response. You have been a big help. I only listed Bulgaria as primary because they require a minimum of $40,000 of medical coverage. The coverage is primary, correct? I have coverage with Aetna in the states but they do not make direct payment for claims outside the country

Comment

Thanks you. So things not covered by primary like deductibles are covered by the plan ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X