Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expedited Advance Parole - when to expect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedited Advance Parole - when to expect?

Hi guys! I have a family emergency in my home country and have expedited my AP. Do you know how much it takes from the moment USCIS has agreed to expedite it? Thank you!

Originally posted by Katya7 View Post
    Hi guys! I have a family emergency in my home country and have expedited my AP. Do you know how much it takes from the moment USCIS has agreed to expedite it? Thank you!
    Hi!! I'm sorry to hear that.
    I'm having the same problem, did you have some answers?

Comment

If it's a really urgent emergency you can go in person to the local office to apply for Emergency AP.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Katya7 View Post
        Sorry to burst a bubble but from the email I got last night/Phone call they said expediting doesn't guarantee it goes quicker. Just means it gets priority. We filed ours on November 13th we are still waiting and our email yesterday said that it can take up to 60 more days!

Comment

I'm at the same place! I've expedited and sent my job offer letter. My local congressman has also been in touch with them regarding my case. I've heard nothing.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes once a congressman gets involved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X