processing time for CRBA (DS-2029)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processing time for CRBA (DS-2029)

Good morning guys. does anyone have know how long it takes to process a CRBA application in relation to the actual interview of the child? I'm trying to time my vacation with the appointment, because from what I'm reading, they recommend that both parents should be present at the time of the interview. I'm in the u.s. and mother and child are located in the philippines.

thank you guys

Originally posted by neophyte View Post
    Good morning guys. does anyone have know how long it takes to process a CRBA application in relation to the actual interview of the child? I'm trying to time my vacation with the appointment, because from what I'm reading, they recommend that both parents should be present at the time of the interview. I'm in the u.s. and mother and child are located in the philippines.

thank you guys
    Are you able to send DS2029 from the US or only through the country of birth of the child?

Comment

processing time for CRBA (DS-2029)

Is recommended but not mandatory, give them a call and ask what to bring if the other parent is not present, the interview takes from 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X