Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 individual 221g Whiteslip

Hi,
    I gave my L1 individual interview on 21st Nov @Hyd Consulate. VO has taken my and my wife's passport and has given us a Whiteslip of 221g.

With the option checked "Additional administrative processing is required before the final decision can be made"

So far I have not received any mail for any documents neither did VO asked me for any documents.

Anybody in same boat or has gone through the same experience?

221g

Originally posted by Prateekbh View Post
    Hi,
    I gave my L1 individual interview on 21st Nov @Hyd Consulate. VO has taken my and my wife's passport and has given us a Whiteslip of 221g.

With the option checked "Additional administrative processing is required before the final decision can be made"

So far I have not received any mail for any documents neither did VO asked me for any documents.

Anybody in same boat or has gone through the same experience?
    Hi, i hope your 2221g has been cleared, i got same on oct 30th - i had applied for visa stamping via drop box. No documents are asked and no response its been 5 weeks.
    Let me know if you have heard back and wish you good luck.

Comment

Hi, wanted to know how much time did it take for the L1 individual petition to be be approved? Did u recieve any RFE?

Originally posted by Synch View Post
      Hi, i hope your 2221g has been cleared, i got same on oct 30th - i had applied for visa stamping via drop box. No documents are asked and no response its been 5 weeks.
      Let me know if you have heard back and wish you good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X