Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g to attend Interview after Dropbox for B1-B2 Renewal

Hi
    My parents got 221g to attend interview in person after dropbox for B1-B2 renewal. Slip says to attend interview on any working day between 10.30 - 11 and Bring this slip and passport.

My question is:
    Do they need to carry any specific documents such as Income, sponsorship letter etc. besides passport and 221g letter for interview ?
    Please suggest.
    Thanks

Please advise

Originally posted by satpur View Post
    Hi
    My parents got 221g to attend interview in person after dropbox for B1-B2 renewal. Slip says to attend interview on any working day between 10.30 - 11 and Bring this slip and passport.

My question is:
    Do they need to carry any specific documents such as Income, sponsorship letter etc. besides passport and 221g letter for interview ?
    Please suggest.
    Thanks
    Can someone please advise. Thank you very much.

Comment

Can someone please advise. Thank you very much.
      Did you get any advise? what docs did they carry? same situation here.

Comment

Originally posted by brijugeo View Post
        Did you get any advise? what docs did they carry? same situation here.
        basically VO was interested in knowing what did they do in previous trips and why they want to go again.
        no documents asked. they carried tourist visa documents as much they had available since that slip didn't ask for any documents in particular.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi

My question is:
          Please suggest.
          Thanks
          @satpur,

I am in a same situation now, can you kindly let me know what was your parents' travel history? Were they staying for six months period before that or less than that?
          Please advice since it will be really useful to me.

Thanks,
          A

Comment

Dropbox and 221(g) for Visitor visa

Hi

My question is:
            Please suggest.
            Thanks
            Same situation, parents were called for Fingerprint verification and Interview between 10:30-11AM at Mumbai consulate after dropbox submission.
            1. Can both "Fingerprint Verification" and "Interview" be completed on same day or do we have to visit on 2 separate days?
            2. What is the address in Mumbai that we need to visit for "Fingerprint Verification" and "Interview"?

Comment

Sometimes, they wants to verify that both the parents are still alive & in good health to travel. Hence at times, they deny the dropbox & request for interview.

Please have them visit the embassy & they will surely get their visa soon.

Fingerprint & interview can be scheduled the same day.

Check USTravelDocs site. Both places are near to BKC.
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X