Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TN visa - full time job, employer is not willing to put start and end dates on letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN visa - full time job, employer is not willing to put start and end dates on letter

Dear friends,
    I have a job offer from a US state agency. The HR is not willing to put a start and end dates on the employment letter to indicate temporary employment status since this is a full-time permanent job.

What should I do? It took a great effort to land this job and I really like it. How should I communicate with HR?

Is it okay to word something like "the employment status will comply with federal immigration law? And the employment will be terminated once the TN status is expired"?

Thanks,

Inspector's Field Manual says "anticipated length of stay"

Evidence of an offer of employment to include a statement of the activity listed in Appendix
    1603.D.1 in which the applicant will be engaging, a full description of the nature of the duties
    the applicant will be performing, the anticipated length of stay, and the arrangements for
    remuneration

Comment

[QUOTE=inadmissible;540760]Inspector's Field Manual says "anticipated length of stay"

Does it mean without the end date is not a big problem?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X