Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Air India Issue

Hello all,

I am an OCI card holder and US passport holder. I am currently in India and will be travelling to the US via Air India within the next few days. I made my reservation online and they asked for Visa information. Since I am an OCI, I do need a Visa so I left this area blank. Now, the Air India website is telling me that I need to enter these Visa details. The Airline has not been helpful in addressing these issues and am currently waiting to hear back from the FRRO office. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Should I just put my OCI info in the Visa section? Should I just leave it blank and deal with it at the airport if it becomes an issue?

Travelling back for an important interview so want to make sure everything goes smoothly, hence the worry. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this before. Thanks all!

AFAIK... Entering visa information online is just for convenience. You don't need to do this. Just go to the airport a little early and the check-in agent will verify the documents prior to taking your luggage and issuing boarding passes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X