December filer

Documents sent: 11/30/2017
    USCIS received date: 12/01/2017
    USCIS notice date: 12/05/2017

As of 12/15/2017:

I-765 - Case was received
    I-131 - Case was received
    I-485 - Fingerprint fee was received

FYI: 12/04/2017 onwards USCIS will only accept the updated I-765 form (i.e., the date on the bottom left of the I-765 form should be 07/17/17).

Comment

Package sent on 12/5, check was cashed on 12/15! I will update this post once I know my priority date and NOA1 date
      EB-5 PD: 9/25/2015, California Service Center
      I-485 filed: 12/5/2017, California Service Center
      I-485 check cashed: 12/15/2017
      I-485 NOA1 date: 12/14/2017
      EAD/AP approved: 1/24/2018
      Fingerprint: 2/12/2018

Comment

Package sent today! (12/18/2017)

Comment

Package Sent on 12/19/2017
          Adjusting from H1-b, married to USC, Philadelphia, PA

12/19/17: App sent
          12/27/17: App Received
          1/8/18: Notification of Acceptance via email and Text Message
          1/12/18: 3 letters of the receipt in mail
          1/20/18: Letter for Biometric Appointment in mail
          2/02/18: Biometric Appointment
          2/8/18: Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview.
          5/16/18: New Card Is Being Produced
          5/26/18: Received EAD card
          12/20/18: Interview scheduled.
          1/24/19: Interview completer; approved on the spot

Comment

Received my NoA yesterday
            Filed :12/05/2017

Comment

Biometrics scheduled

Updates..

Documents sent: 11/30/2017
              USCIS received date: 12/01/2017
              USCIS notice date: 12/05/2017

ASC appointment notice date: 12/15/2017
              Biometrics appointment scheduled on: 01/02/2018.

Comment

Anyone got any updates?

Comment

Package delays

Sent package with USPS at 12/22
                  Was supposed to arrive 12/26 but now package is delay and no update for a new delivery date.
                  Maybe uscis office is closed until New Years ? Sucks for me 😫

Comment

try to walk in

hi all I just try to walk in for my biometrics app today, the appointment is for January 2, on Elizabeth USCIS service center, im from NJ, I went there at 3pm it was empty nobody on line just the people that work in the office, when I ask to the officer they send me to the office of the manager when I explain to her why I was there she don't even let me finish and say that for the only reason that I can do it before the date of the appointment was with a medical certificate that explain the reason for why I won't be able to go on that day.
                    so I have to wait for the day on mi appointment letter.

if you live on NJ and you wanna try a Walk in on the Elizabeth Service center don't wa your time they won't let you do it. the only reason they accept is for medical reasons and you have to provide the evidence...

Comment

I filed December 8th, and today I received my biometrics appointment

Comment

USCIS & SSA Collaboration Change in I765

Originally posted by Josehernandez View Post
                        Hey I just submitted my AOS paperwork as well. My lawyer received a letter saying that he needs to update my 765 to the newest version. Not sure what this means, but hopefully it’s nothing bad. I wonder if he received a letter from uscis or if uscis email them...anyways y haven’t received my receipts yet. It’s been 5 weeks but my lawyer just sent in my stuff. Good luck to all of you new fillers.
                        so what i am guessing after reading your situation is that because of a minor change in i765. If you don't have SSN and need one , to make this easy USCIS and SSN Administration are working together . If you mentioned in your old I765 (the one USCIS refer as old ver.) that you need SSN then USCIS need you to fill new ver. of form that is because old ver. does not have your parents names and require to be filed as for those who need SSN, need to fill new ver of form and don't have to fill a separate application with SSA office for SSN as USCIS will send your details to SSN office and they automatic will send you your SSN a week after you get your EAD card.
                        Don't change lawyer lol as long as he doing nice work for you !

Comment

Originally posted by ewilliams View Post
                          Which field office will handle your case eventually? I guess processing times vary alot with different field offices.
                          Mine will be Seattle
                          I filed in December - Seattle will be my field office too. Keen to see how your timeline goes!

All of my receipts came just before Christmas. Priority date is Dec 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by yeahbuddy View Post
                            I filed in December - Seattle will be my field office too. Keen to see how your timeline goes!

All of my receipts came just before Christmas. Priority date is Dec 18th.
                            Nice!
                            I received my biometrics appointment, i have that on the 12th of January. My PD is Dec 8th

Comment

December filers

Hi All,

Here is my timeline.
                              i485 application sent: 12/28/2017
                              i485 application delivered by fedex and signed: 12/29/2017

I did not include G4115 with the application and filed by my company's attorney. What is the first update I should expect and in what form? probably by mail given there is no G4115 included. Going through the forum, within 15 days of filing the applicants get acknowledge and case number from USCIS. Should i wait till JAN 15 and follow up with my Attorney and USCIS?

Thank you,
                              Satish

Comment

Hi Satish,

I filed in August and got my EAD early November. You dont have to wait for 15 days and even i did not include the sms/text notification form. As soon as it was delivered, i called up straightaway asking them for my receipt nos. They ask basic questions like name, passport no and what forms you need receipt nos for.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Originally posted by michael.satish View Post
                                Hi All,

Here is my timeline.
                                i485 application sent: 12/28/2017
                                i485 application delivered by fedex and signed: 12/29/2017

I did not include G4115 with the application and filed by my company's attorney. What is the first update I should expect and in what form? probably by mail given there is no G4115 included. Going through the forum, within 15 days of filing the applicants get acknowledge and case number from USCIS. Should i wait till JAN 15 and follow up with my Attorney and USCIS?

Thank you,
                                Satish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X