December filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December filers

Hey all, Sorry if there is another thread under this title. If so, please direct me to it. If not, it would be nice if December filers share their experiences here. I am about to send my concurrent I-485 and I-130 application today. Wish me good luck!!

On the same boat

Hey, i have just sent mine. Heard nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Freerising View Post
      Hey, i have just sent mine. Heard nothing yet.
      I sent mine this morning! I will share my timeline as soon as I hear back.

Comment

Originally posted by celestevaen View Post
        Hey all, Sorry if there is another thread under this title. If so, please direct me to it. If not, it would be nice if December filers share their experiences here. I am about to send my concurrent I-485 and I-130 application today. Wish me good luck!!
        Hey I just submitted my AOS paperwork as well. My lawyer received a letter saying that he needs to update my 765 to the newest version. Not sure what this means, but hopefully it’s nothing bad. I wonder if he received a letter from uscis or if uscis email them...anyways y haven’t received my receipts yet. It’s been 5 weeks but my lawyer just sent in my stuff. Good luck to all of you new fillers.

Comment

Originally posted by Josehernandez View Post
          Hey I just submitted my AOS paperwork as well. My lawyer received a letter saying that he needs to update my 765 to the newest version. Not sure what this means, but hopefully it’s nothing bad. I wonder if he received a letter from uscis or if uscis email them...anyways y haven’t received my receipts yet. It’s been 5 weeks but my lawyer just sent in my stuff. Good luck to all of you new fillers.
          Maybe you should get another lawyer. It means the lawyer used an outdated version of the form so they didnt even accepted the 765. You re better off doing it yourself.

Comment

Hi!

I also just send all my concurrent paperwork ( I485,I130,I765 etc)
            So we are on the same timeline.
            I am using the Chicago office.

Comment

Originally posted by ewilliams View Post
              Hi!

I also just send all my concurrent paperwork ( I485,I130,I765 etc)
              So we are on the same timeline.
              I am using the Chicago office.
              I am using the same office! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mystiqueca View Post
                Maybe you should get another lawyer. It means the lawyer used an outdated version of the form so they didnt even accepted the 765. You re better off doing it yourself.
                I agree! I read so many ppl using lawyers having problems!! Using an outdated form should never happen to him!!! Thats the first step, you make sure, youre using the right form before you even start filling it out! I mean... ive done it all myself and i truly believe, we are our own best lawyers, coz we triple check everything, since its in our best interest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                  I agree! I read so many ppl using lawyers having problems!! Using an outdated form should never happen to him!!! Thats the first step, you make sure, youre using the right form before you even start filling it out! I mean... ive done it all myself and i truly believe, we are our own best lawyers, coz we triple check everything, since its in our best interest!!

I couldn't agree more!

- - - Updated - - -

I am using the same office! Good luck
                  You too! Ill keep checking this thread for any updates, and when I hear something ill let you know
                  When did you mail it?

Comment

I couldn't agree more!

- - - Updated - - -

You too! Ill keep checking this thread for any updates, and when I hear something ill let you know
                    When did you mail it?
                    I mailed it this Monday and it was delivered yesterday. I am hoping to receive their text messages by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one. What about you?

Comment

I mailed it this Monday and it was delivered yesterday. I am hoping to receive their text messages by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one. What about you?
                      I mailed it in yesterday and itll be delivered on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                        I agree. Especially because I think that making sure you have the right form is one of the most basic, and easiest things you have to do. Nevertheless, it's good they gave him the chance to correct the mistake. At least it was something that had a solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I mailed it in yesterday and itll be delivered on Friday.
                        We started in the same week! Our timelines will probably be similar I will share my updates as soon as I have any.

Comment

We started in the same week! Our timelines will probably be similar I will share my updates as soon as I have any.[/QUOTE]

Which field office will handle your case eventually? I guess processing times vary alot with different field offices.
                          Mine will be Seattle

Comment

We started in the same week! Our timelines will probably be similar I will share my updates as soon as I have any.

Which field office will handle your case eventually? I guess processing times vary alot with different field offices.
                            Mine will be Seattle[/QUOTE]

Eventually, the Buffalo office will handle my case.

Comment

?

Any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X