X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by segea View Post
    What the website says?
    if you mean 90 days, forget about it.
    I think there are still people getting within 90 days otherwise uscis will update the waiting period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usform007 View Post
      I think there are still people getting within 90 days otherwise uscis will update the waiting period.
      I called them today on day 98. She said that my EAD was outside of the regular timeframes and made a different kind of request to see what was going on. She said that I should get a response within 5 working days and apologised profusely about how long I was waiting.

Comment

• Timeline_December AOS

Hi Guys,

Bellow my timeline:

04 Dec: Sent Package (140,485,731,765)
        12 Dec: Recieved Notice
        22 Dec: 140 approved (no update on the USCIS case system but got the physical notification. The system updated 2 weeks after)
        28 Dec: Transfer Notice (485)
        06 Jan: Bio Appointments Notice
        15 Jan: Bio Done
        08 March: 765-731 approved. Mailed Combo Card (EAD with I-152 parole)

Miami

Now waiting for the 485 interview. I?m super nervous of what they will ask/request.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellymoo View Post
          I called them today on day 98. She said that my EAD was outside of the regular timeframes and made a different kind of request to see what was going on. She said that I should get a response within 5 working days and apologised profusely about how long I was waiting.
          hate to say it but this is just standard practice, they raise a service request, should get answer in 5 days, all you hear is yes we are still working on it and HAHA you now have to wait longer anyways before you can create another SR.
          This is my opinion, not legal advice!

AOS (c9) 2 USC 485/130/131/765
          122017 - PD
          012518 - Biometrics
          033118 - EAD/AP Combo card delivered
          062618 - "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"
          082618 - "we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485"
          090418 - 2nd we scheduled
          091018 - first interview canceled
          092118 - Request to reschedule int
          102318 - Renewal filed EAD/AP
          030819 - EAD/AP Card in hand
          040219 - We canceled your int
          040519 - Int sched
          051419 - Interview
          053119 - approved

Comment

• Originally posted by boogiewoogie View Post
            hate to say it but this is just standard practice, they raise a service request, should get answer in 5 days, all you hear is yes we are still working on it and HAHA you now have to wait longer anyways before you can create another SR.
            Oh yeah, I'm not holding my breath. They didn't respond to my first service request either. Just letting people know what they're telling people right now. I fully expect to wait at least another month.

Comment

• Day 103.... nothing yet.
              Positive note... getting in the best shape of my life.. spending so much time at the gym lmao
              Lost 20 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by ewilliams View Post
                Day 103.... nothing yet.
                Positive note... getting in the best shape of my life.. spending so much time at the gym lmao
                Lost 20 pounds
                That's great! It's so busy here that I haven't dared venture out alone. I don't even know where the gym is! But I've learnt how to use a rug doctor so there's that! 😂😂 honestly, I'm losing my mind! Thankfully I had friends here already; they actually introduced me to my now husband when I was on holiday so I've been able to get out of the house when the hubby is at work.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm not holding my breath. They didn't respond to my first service request either. Just letting people know what they're telling people right now. I fully expect to wait at least another month.
                  i did put in an SR yesterday as it was past 90 days and i mean i've been pestering a lot anyway so figured why not
                  got 2 emails this morning: We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. No reference to which case this was but ok.

i think by now with everyone complaining they just send out a standard notice the next day (so it doesnt look like its fully automated)

also in my case status it still says waiting to be assigned to someone, weird..

Originally posted by Mellymoo View Post
                  That's great! It's so busy here that I haven't dared venture out alone. I don't even know where the gym is! But I've learnt how to use a rug doctor so there's that! ���� honestly, I'm losing my mind! Thankfully I had friends here already; they actually introduced me to my now husband when I was on holiday so I've been able to get out of the house when the hubby is at work.
                  are you locked up inside? you should go out and explore while you have the time before the EAD/AP comes.

122017 - PD
                  012518 - Biometrics
                  040519 - Int sched
                  051419 - Interview
                  053119 - approved

Comment

i did put in an SR yesterday as it was past 90 days and i mean i've been pestering a lot anyway so figured why not
                    got 2 emails this morning: We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. No reference to which case this was but ok.

i think by now with everyone complaining they just send out a standard notice the next day (so it doesnt look like its fully automated)

also in my case status it still says waiting to be assigned to someone, weird..

are you locked up inside? you should go out and explore while you have the time before the EAD/AP comes.
                    Lmao. No, but vegas is a scary place! Its so busy!! I go out with friends when they're off work; thankfully they're in the service industries for the most part so they work different shifts so someone is around most days. And me and the dog go for walks. And I just passed my drivers test; just need to keep working on the hubby to convince him we can afford a second car on his income. Lol!

I got the same emails this morning. 5 of them. At 4.30am! (I only have four cases). My phone was going crazy. I did my second SR on march 19th so you may be correct. Neither of my SR's have been assigned.

Comment

Lmao. No, but vegas is a scary place! Its so busy!! I go out with friends when they're off work; thankfully they're in the service industries for the most part so they work different shifts so someone is around most days. And me and the dog go for walks. And I just passed my drivers test; just need to keep working on the hubby to convince him we can afford a second car on his income. Lol!

I got the same emails this morning. 5 of them. At 4.30am! (I only have four cases). My phone was going crazy. I did my second SR on march 19th so you may be correct. Neither of my SR's have been assigned.
                      mine came at 730 (EST) so exactly same time. Must be some automated thing just to let us know to stfu and wait.
                      my PD is 12/20, yours?

122017 - PD
                      012518 - Biometrics
                      040519 - Int sched
                      051419 - Interview
                      053119 - approved

Comment

mine came at 730 (EST) so exactly same time. Must be some automated thing just to let us know to stfu and wait.
                        my PD is 12/20, yours?
                        😂😂 stfu and wait seems about right.

PD for the EAD and AP is 12/11. PD for AOS is 10/23.

Comment

• EAD/AP Combo Card Being Produced

Nov 27 - sent documents
                          Dec 4 - received by USCIS
                          Dec 5 - checks cashed/text notification
                          Dec 27 - biometrics appt
                          Feb 21 - SR
                          Mar 12 - SR
                          Mar 22 - received email at 6:20am telling me to sign in because they have taken action on my case (EAD/AP card being produced)

Comment

• Approved at Interview

I had my Appointment on 3/21 and was approved after a friendly, but thorough Interview.

I checked my case online today, and has updated to Case Approved. Here is my timeline for anyone that is interested.

AOS Marriage Based
                            12/22/2017: Case Received / Bio Metrics Fee Received (PD 12/19/2017)
                            01/23/2018: RFE
                            02/25/2018: Bio Appoinment
                            02/01/2018: We received your response to our request for more information
                            02/08/2018: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled
                            02/14/2018: Interview Scheduled (03/21/2018)
                            03/21/2018: Interview & Approval

I'm just waiting for the Card to turn up now. I am impressed on how quickly the process went, even with an RFE. My conclusion is that the field office I attended seemed fairly quiet in comparison to how other major cities have been described on this forum. I am in Portland Maine, and I can only think that had something to do with it. Both times I visited the USCIS office it was fairly calm and relaxed, and not too busy and everything ran on time.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
                            Last edited by ChrisNY; 03-23-2018, 10:07 AM. Reason: Added More Info

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisNY View Post
                              I had my Appointment on 3/21 and was approved after a friendly, but thorough Interview.

I checked my case online today, and has updated to Case Approved. Here is my timeline for anyone that is interested.

AOS Marriage Based
                              12/22/2017: Case Received / Bio Metrics Fee Received (PD 12/19/2017)
                              01/23/2018: RFE
                              02/25/2018: Bio Appoinment
                              02/01/2018: We received your response to our request for more information
                              02/08/2018: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled
                              02/14/2018: Interview Scheduled (03/21/2018)
                              03/21/2018: Interview & Approval

I'm just waiting for the Card to turn up now. I am impressed on how quickly the process went, even with an RFE. My conclusion is that the field office I attended seemed fairly quiet in comparison to how other major cities have been described on this forum. I am in Portland Maine, and I can only think that had something to do with it. Both times I visited the USCIS office it was fairly calm and relaxed, and not too busy and everything ran on time.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
                              Wow thats impressive. What did you file? AOS based on what?

122017 - PD
                              012518 - Biometrics
                              040519 - Int sched
                              051419 - Interview
                              053119 - approved

Comment

Wow thats impressive. What did you file? AOS based on what?
                                Marriage Based. I also filed for EAD/AP, but didn't hear anything back on that prior to Interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X