Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm Submitted May 8th, No Audit - still waiting

Hi,

My perm labor certification file was submitted May 8th, still there is no update. My employer keeps telling me that they haven't received any audit yet.
    Along with me my employer submitted 5 more files, except my file all of them got their approval about 2 months ago. Not sure why my file is still pending.
    Is there anyone still waiting for perm approval from May 2017 without any Audit?

doleta site is showing that current processing file is July 2017. (https://icert.doleta.gov/#fragment-2)
    I know i can contact to doleta help desk, if the current processing date is 3 months ahead of my perm filing date. Is there anyone contacted to help desk before 3 months? What will happened if I contact to help desk about my file?

I am so scared right now, i would really appreciate any suggestion or any help.
    Please feel free if you have any question.

Note: I have bachelor degree(outside US) and 4 years of experience. So my employer was planning to submit my I-140 and I485 as EB3 category. But as far I know, perm labor is not related to any EB3 or EB2 category.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X