Do I qualify 3 years citizenship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I qualify 3 years citizenship?

I met my wife in 2012 at the university of Georgia where we were working on our phd. We dated 2years until 2014 when my supervisor moved to Ohio state university. I could not give up 3 years of my graduate work and start over, so I decided to move along with my supervisor to complete my phd. We got married in July 2014 before I left and maintained long distance marriage since. I applied for green card which I received in February 2015 (conditional). I completed to my phd in December 2016 and went back to my wife and living together since and removed the condition as well in August 2017. This upcoming February would be 3 years of my green card. I was wondering if I still qualify for 3 years citizen with having 1.5 years of long distance marriage + 1.5 years of together. We still live together and living in a wonderful married life. Thanks in advance.

I dont see any reason why you wouldnt qualify.
    if you can proof by phone records/emails/texts etc that during your 1,5year long distance marriage it was't a scam there should be absolutely zero reason why you wouldnt qualify
    Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X