Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from 15th September been approved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from 15th September been approved?

Rang USCIS and they keep saying they're reviewing 15th September. They received mine September 15 and nothing back yet. I also said to them that was updated 30th September they just said well that's what it says so that's all they can say. Really hoping my card arrives soon as it's getting crazy now! 82 days and counting after being told 90 days would be the max!

Originally posted by Danny_price View Post
    Rang USCIS and they keep saying they're reviewing 15th September. They received mine September 15 and nothing back yet. I also said to them that was updated 30th September they just said well that's what it says so that's all they can say. Really hoping my card arrives soon as it's getting crazy now! 82 days and counting after being told 90 days would be the max!
    Sep 11th here and I am still waiting .

Comment

Originally posted by Himrod View Post
      Sep 11th here and I am still waiting .
      Crazy, just read a chart via USCIS that August filers average wait was around 85 days September filers are going to be around 100 days!

Comment

Crazy, just read a chart via USCIS that August filers average wait was around 85 days September filers are going to be around 100 days!
        That sucks. If they are really gonna send it before the month ends it's still something. I am afraid we will have to wait 1 more month God forbid.

Comment

Originally posted by PELINZEBROWER View Post
          That sucks. If they are really gonna send it before the month ends it's still something. I am afraid we will have to wait 1 more month God forbid.
          some sep11 applicants has received their EAD. But I don't know which center their papers are prepared . Mine is Missouri. What is yours ?

Comment

some sep11 applicants has received their EAD. But I don't know which center their papers are prepared . Mine is Missouri. What is yours ?
            Good morning. So is mine.

Comment

Hi, I filed sept 1/17 and have no received anything either. Status on USCIS has not changed either. I am from Illinois, can anyone tell me how I find out which office processing my case?

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by sandylou View Post
                Hi, I filed sept 1/17 and have no received anything either. Status on USCIS has not changed either. I am from Illinois, can anyone tell me how I find out which office processing my case?

Sandy
                Hey Sandy. Did you get a receipt. It should be under the receipt on the left.

Comment

August 14th, still “Case was received”

Comment

Originally posted by samlingyunyi View Post
                    August 14th, still “Case was received”
                    Where did you send It ? Should have got it so far.

Comment

So they've just updated the processing dates and they've gone backwards!?

They were at September 15 yesterday now at July 1st?

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

So they've just updated the processing dates and they've gone backwards!?

They were at September 15 yesterday now at July 1st?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do
                        Seems like they updated the page in wrong way

Comment

Seems like they updated the page in wrong way
                          I don't think this is an accident more to cover their own butts about getting behind their dates that they're at. Lots of people before September 15 including myself hadn't been dealt with and they were receiving lots of calls about it

Comment

I don't think this is an accident more to cover their own butts about getting behind their dates that they're at. Lots of people before September 15 including myself hadn't been dealt with and they were receiving lots of calls about it
                            But the thing is 3 month is over now. Maybe July cases needed to be checked again. Makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by PELINZEBROWER View Post
                              Where did you send It ? Should have got it so far.
                              I mailed it to Chicago, and i believe national benefit center is processing it, since my receipt number starts with MSC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X