Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for my child's OCI - Issue with my wife's last name

Hi,

I am on H1 visa and had a baby girl last year. I was planning for a visit to India and wanted to apply for OCI for my daughter. I need help with what to enter for my wife's last name in the application form. On her Passport she doesn't have surname/lastname and only has Given Name. Shall I enter her passport's given name as last name in the oci application or what? Any help with this is appreciated.

Originally posted by smaapp47 View Post
    Hi,

I am on H1 visa and had a baby girl last year. I was planning for a visit to India and wanted to apply for OCI for my daughter. I need help with what to enter for my wife's last name in the application form. On her Passport she doesn't have surname/lastname and only has Given Name. Shall I enter her passport's given name as last name in the oci application or what? Any help with this is appreciated.
    you may enter father's last name to mother's last name field because you will ask to attach marriage certificate anyway. and plus affidavit of name change with notary attach to the supporting document.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X