Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-751 (Remove condition for 2-year-green card

Hi all,
    I do not know if anyone in this group get the same situation like mine. My 2-year-green card was expired on Aug 1- 2017, and I already applied the form I-751 to remove the condition and all the evidences on Jun/2017. I also got the receipt from uscis a month after I submitted. However, I have been waiting for the biometric fingerprint and it is almost 6 months since the day I got the receipt. In addition, I have tried to check my case status online based on my receipt number, but it shows that "the system does not recognize this receipt number, please fix the error and try again." I have tried to call uscis and even set appointment to talk face-to-face to them, but they just answered me keep waiting.
    Any comment would be welcome and I appreciate it!
    Have a wonderful holiday season everyone,
    Nguyen.

Originally posted by nguyennh21 View Post
    Hi all,
    I do not know if anyone in this group get the same situation like mine. My 2-year-green card was expired on Aug 1- 2017, and I already applied the form I-751 to remove the condition and all the evidences on Jun/2017. I also got the receipt from uscis a month after I submitted. However, I have been waiting for the biometric fingerprint and it is almost 6 months since the day I got the receipt. In addition, I have tried to check my case status online based on my receipt number, but it shows that "the system does not recognize this receipt number, please fix the error and try again." I have tried to call uscis and even set appointment to talk face-to-face to them, but they just answered me keep waiting.
    Any comment would be welcome and I appreciate it!
    Have a wonderful holiday season everyone,
    Nguyen.
    Hi there, I have quite same situation as you. My gc was expired last month, November 21, 2017. So I applied for the removal condition on August 23. On September 1 I got the receipt. October 4, I got the biometric appointment in the mail. November 3, I got interview appointment letter for the 29 of that month. Affter the interview, the IO said that if nothing change the catd will be sent to mail, if the need more RFE they gonna contact me, but now, after 2 weeks, I still don't here anything from them. Do you have any updates yet? Oh about online status, I think it has an error. When you call 800 number, try to call around late everning. The chance they get your phone call will be higher.
    P/s: are you Vietnamese?

Comment

Originally posted by Hanhle View Post
      Hi there, I have quite same situation as you. My gc was expired last month, November 21, 2017. So I applied for the removal condition on August 23. On September 1 I got the receipt. October 4, I got the biometric appointment in the mail. November 3, I got interview appointment letter for the 29 of that month. Affter the interview, the IO said that if nothing change the catd will be sent to mail, if the need more RFE they gonna contact me, but now, after 2 weeks, I still don't here anything from them. Do you have any updates yet? Oh about online status, I think it has an error. When you call 800 number, try to call around late everning. The chance they get your phone call will be higher.
      P/s: are you Vietnamese?
      Hi Mrs. Le, yeah I am Vietnamese . You are luckier than me anyway because you got your process in the right path like receipt -> biometric fingerprint -> the interview if needed. I am stuck in the step getting the receipt and have been waiting almost 6 months for the fingerprint appointment. By the way, congrats for passing the 10-year-green card interview .
      Nguyen.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X