Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change my experience documents when applying for LCA & I140 with new employer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change my experience documents when applying for LCA & I140 with new employer ?

HI Friends,

I have I140 approved with priority date of 2014, I have applied it using India experience at that point in EB2. Now I want to change my employer, so if I change I have to reapply for LCA & I140 and port it to existing I140. SO my doubt is, the experience I have put at that time - those companies doesn't exists now, can I update my resume with present experience and apply or it has to be the same when I initially applied.

Looking of some inputs/suggestions.
    Last edited by ramu115511; 12-12-2017, 03:08 PM.

Originally posted by ramu115511 View Post
    HI Friends,

I have I140 approved with priority date of 2014, I have applied it using India experience at that point in EB2. Now I want to change my employer, so if I change I have to reapply for LCA & I140 and port it to existing I140. SO my doubt is, the experience I have put at that time - those companies doesn't exists now, can I update my resume with present experience and apply or it has to be the same when I initially applied.

Looking of some inputs/suggestions.
    This is a fresh application, so your previous application has no bearing. All you are doing is porting your PD.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X