Please Help Sanfrancisco field office, citizenship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Sanfrancisco field office, citizenship

Please any one from San Francisco field office , who did Citizenship application on April or May, Mine was,

received on May 12
    inline for interview since June 13,

any updates I did infopass just to ask , they said they were doing for March 21 applicants on October 25th and they still didn't call me till now, any one who did application on end of May or April please I need to go see my mum, and I need to be citizen first. Please give me your updates.

Originally posted by rahiel View Post
    Please any one from San Francisco field office , who did Citizenship application on April or May, Mine was,

received on May 12
    inline for interview since June 13,

any updates I did infopass just to ask , they said they were doing for March 21 applicants on October 25th and they still didn't call me till now, any one who did application on end of May or April please I need to go see my mum, and I need to be citizen first. Please give me your updates.
    SF filer here. It took me exactly 254 days from Application (2/28/17), In-Line (3/28/17), Interview (9/27/17) to Oath (11/9/17). Looking at your dates and if everything goes smooth, you might get your interview appointment soon and maybe Oath in February or March 2018. Good luck.

Comment

applied april 28. still waiting.

Comment

When did you do your biometrics apt, in line for interview

Can you please apdate me when they call you for interview, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=rahiel;546896]
        Thank you for the information.Can you please update me when they call you for interview, thanks when did u do your biometric and when did they put u online for interview thanks..

Comment

Rahiel,

Did you ever get scheduled for an interview?

Application accepted on May 11, 2017
          Biometrics on June 02, 2017
          Case in line for an interview since July 27, 2017

We're still waiting for an interview date/letter from San Francisco office. Looks like others went through the biometric stage faster than us.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X