*URGENT* Cannot retrieve DS-160 Confirmation page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *URGENT* Cannot retrieve DS-160 Confirmation page

So I filled out the ds160 (for an F-1 visa) on the ceac.state.gov website, and everything went well until I submitted it. The session timed out and I did not manage to see my confirmation page. When I relogged in and tried to access my application again a pop up message said that "DS-160 application you are attempting to retrieve has been submitted. Select an option below and click the continue button", so I was partially relieved that the application has been submitted. I select "view confirmation page" and click continue.

BUT IT SAYS APPLICATION ERROR AFTER THAT.

"Application Error; An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request, the error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID". And if I try, the cycle goes on. Who is the site admin? No one has contacted me, and I have no number on the website on contact either.

I hope that the confirmation number is the same as the Application ID (I saw it on some forums they are the same), and I went ahead to pay for my visa, and now there's another problem there which i don't know may be linked to this. I am applying for this from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia if that helps. And I've attached screenshots of what I see on screen.

Someone pls halp. Thank you so much.
    Attached Files

U should wait to pay for that DS160 application ID untill its been sorted out .else u should have created a new one which u can generate it.
    Not a Legal Advice, Just a suggestion

Comment

Application Error

An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X