EAD and AP since End of MAY 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD and AP since End of MAY 2017

my husband and I have been waiting for the EAD and AP since May 30th. We submitted about 3 requests and no response. Called multiple times. Contacted congressman, Senator and Ombudsman and just now (after almost 7 months) it got transferred to another office (from National Benefit Centro to Lincoln Nebraska) and supposedly is now with an officer.
    Does anyone have a similar experience?
    Has anyone been successful with an expedited AP for a trip coming up? (no true emergency)
    Is there any other step that I could take?
    Once its with an officer, does anyone know more ore less how long it takes to process? in my case its a renewal tied to a pending I-485

Thanks!

Originally posted by virginia.schmithalter View Post
    my husband and I have been waiting for the EAD and AP since May 30th. We submitted about 3 requests and no response. Called multiple times. Contacted congressman, Senator and Ombudsman and just now (after almost 7 months) it got transferred to another office (from National Benefit Centro to Lincoln Nebraska) and supposedly is now with an officer.
    Does anyone have a similar experience?
    Has anyone been successful with an expedited AP for a trip coming up? (no true emergency)
    Is there any other step that I could take?
    Once its with an officer, does anyone know more ore less how long it takes to process? in my case its a renewal tied to a pending I-485

Thanks!
    I have faxed my job offer out on Monday to expedite. I have been waiting since August 14th, starting to get impatient.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X