Returning resident sb-1 visa help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning resident sb-1 visa help!

Hello, my name is Luis and I would like to apply for a returning resident visa! My case is enterily different as the one this post and I would like any recommendations.. I am a citizen of Venezuela however in 2001(while being a minor)i went to live in the United States with my father which he's an American citizen. I studied for 4 years up to my junior year in high school. I got my green card in September 2004.However in 2005 during summer break I came back to Venezuela to visit on my mother who was ill. Once in Venezuela I discovered she's been suffering from heavy depression breakdowns as well as problems with hipertension, I've always lived with my mother until my departure I'm 2001, you can say she missed me a lot.. There was no one besides me that could take care of her, I'm her only son and she never remarried after divorcing my father. Another family member couldn't with helping with my mother because we're not such a big family on my mothers side. So I stay to take care of my mother despite all it meant no going back graduating from highs school with my friends an so on.. I tried to go back in 2006 to retake my studies because my mother had make such a good recovery and I saw her well, a week later I had to go back because she was hospitalized due to her depression condition! Doctor told me not to live her alone for long periods of time as it was dangerous to her health! So I remained in Venezuela all this time taking care of my mother! So basically I've Been outside the United States for 11 years, I understand that my green card lost all valid a long time ago. Now I would like to apply for a returning resident visa to go over visit my brother and my father in the United States! I'm married now and my wife could take care of my mother in my absence.... I would So much appreciate any recommendations to follow, or if is pointless to even try due to my long absence from the United States... Please I need help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X