Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New J1 stamp in Tijuana

Hi there.

I am 15 months into a J1 visa (originally 12 months and then extended for another 12) I have a few international trips planned with my job for 2018 and need to get a new J1 visa stamp in my passport to be able to travel and renter the US in my 2nd year. I am living in San Diego so traveling down to Tijuana is the preferred option. I presume I have a high chance of getting the new J1 stamp as I already have new DS 2019 forms but just wanted people’s opinions. Also, the rough processing times to get my passport back. I have a UK passport if that makes any difference. Never overstayed a visa and no criminal record. Hoping it will be a simple process!

hope your renew j1 process would be going well!

My current situation is almost the same as you. I make an appointment in Ottawa, Canada, on Dec. 28th. I don' t know what will happen next. God bless me!

Comment

Originally posted by spring_1229 View Post
      My current situation is almost the same as you. I make an appointment in Ottawa, Canada, on Dec. 28th. I don' t know what will happen next. God bless me!
      Please let me know how it goes! I think I may go to Vancouver to do the same in january.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X