N-400 process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 process

Hi guys, I applied for n400 application and had my biometrics test taken on august 2017. I have not got any update so far.
    Is it normal to take this long?

John,

Yes, a wait of 3-6 months after Biometrics before an interview is not unusual. The wait for an interview slot depends on workload a local USCIS offices.

--Ray B

Originally posted by johnjohn View Post
    Hi guys, I applied for n400 application and had my biometrics test taken on august 2017. I have not got any update so far.

Comment

Originally posted by johnjohn View Post
      John,

After 6 months, you can call USCIS and inquire about the status of your Citizenship application. They will so a search as to where the documents are, or they will tell you there is nothing wrong. Sometimes they are just very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by suziq38 View Post
        John,

After 6 months, you can call USCIS and inquire about the status of your Citizenship application. They will so a search as to where the documents are, or they will tell you there is nothing wrong. Sometimes they are just very busy.
        depends on Feild Office Location and load of work they have.
        For Dallas & Houston , it's more than 1 year now to get the interview itself.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X