Trip Cancellation insurance - Sydney to Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Cancellation insurance - Sydney to Paris

Hi, I am considering to book for a Cancellation insurance for a flight from Sydney Australia to Paris. The purpose of my visit is to go on vacation there with some friends. Being a student, I might change my mind depending on my classes. I would be able to confirm this decision with you a month before the flight. I am yet to book my flight but I would like to know the cost for this insurance and whether I would be refunded the whole about If the cancellation is made a month prior. Please let know my options as I would like to make this decision "very" soon. Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I am likely to take the travel insurance for - 'Cancel for any reason'. I am a bit worried about how it works. Would it work with any airlines I decide to travel with? I would be flying with any of these following-

Vietnamese Airlines
    Air France
    China Eastern

The tickets would be booked on a website. The tickets are around 1800 AUD. How much would I be refunded (Min and Max Including administrative costs) with this option if I opt for 'any reason'.

Waiting to hear from you.
    Thanks for all the help and have a Great Day

Comment

I am current residing in Sydney Australia

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X