visitor insurance questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor insurance questions

I live in ohio and my parents (age 66, 62) and sister-in-law are visiting from India to USA for 75 days trip, I was looking for either 50K or 100K policy coverage with either $0 or $100 deductible. Have shortlisted following two comprehensive plans w pre-existing cod coverage.
    1. Liaison continent plan A
    2. Patriot America plus

I need help with following questions:
    1. Based upon customer review, network and claims processing service, would you recommend first one or second? If needed I can call.
    2. If I need to make payment at some place and submit claim, would it be possible for me to receive the claim amount paid in my name with proper authorization letter? as they wouldn’t have bank account here in USA.
    3. If I decide to take one of above insurance plan for 75 days & 50K policy max, and after a month decide that I should increase it to 100K as policy max or change the deductible amount. Is it possible during the middle of policy term? If yes, are there any additional admin charges for it above an beyond the usual difference of cost?
    4. Can I take policy for 1 month with 50K policy max and during extension go with 100K or different max?

Another question about careington dental discount plan. What is the definition of family coverage? Family means husband, wife, daughter and grand kids? Will it form a family?

Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X