Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCI application - what US Passport pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI application - what US Passport pages?

Hi,

I am getting ready to send the OCI application for my kid. Completed application on Govt web site and gathering documentation to mail the application.
    On the Govt Web site, I uploaded only 4 pages of my kid's US passport

Information page (pages 2 and 3)
    Page 28 plus the inside part of the last cover page (the last page by default when you scan/copy page 28)

Lot of Web sites including Immihelp are saying that Page 25, 26, and 27 need to uploaded (and also sent along with application) for 28 page US passport, but those pages don't have anything (just the blank pages given for visa stamping). Actually pages 4,5,6, and 7 has some info though I am not sure if the content on those pages fall under 'Endorsement/amendment pages'.

Should I just send what I uploaded along with application? Have I made a mistake in uploading on those the pages I have given above.

Thanks,
    Mrc

I think I made mistake. Pages 25 to 27 are allocated for Endorsements though they are blank on my kid's passport (not meant for Visa as I alluded in my first post below).

Will my kid's application be rejected by the Indian Govt? (it is not clearly mentioned what pages to upload to the Govt web site like the way it is given in the checklist for what needs to be sent along with Physical application form to CKGS). Should I send Pages 2,3, 25, 26, and 27 with the physical application form and that will ensure that this application will not be rejected?

Comment

Check the status of the OCI application. If they notice those pages are missing, they will send you a request to furnish those pages within a certain period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by rcmuskula View Post
        I think I made mistake. Pages 25 to 27 are allocated for Endorsements though they are blank on my kid's passport (not meant for Visa as I alluded in my first post below).

Will my kid's application be rejected by the Indian Govt? (it is not clearly mentioned what pages to upload to the Govt web site like the way it is given in the checklist for what needs to be sent along with Physical application form to CKGS). Should I send Pages 2,3, 25, 26, and 27 with the physical application form and that will ensure that this application will not be rejected?
        Last month I sent my kids application (PIO to OCI conversion)..I uploaded bio metric pages of US passport only. While sending copies of passport (in FedEx), I sent other pages also (page 24 to 28). My application was NOT rejected for this and got OCI within 4 weeks. I think you should be good. Worst case they might ask you to upload/send copies which you can send..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X