Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

problem in Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem in Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160)

Hi my name is maytham alwardi I have been submitted in Nonimmigrant Visa Application from 10 september
    To now I didn’t get any Messages about pay to bank 160$ from application if there any problems pleas let me know
    My name is maytham
    My sure name is Alwardi
    My mother name is alia
    My date of birth 28/10/1989
    My application id is AA00799YG2
    This prof picture attached down below
    Thanks I hope I get information about my case .
    Attached Files

up pleas my friends

Comment

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatuulahi wa barakatu

what type of visa do you want? This is the immigrant visa forum not non-immigrant. So it is different.

Immigrant is like a spousal visa, you want to live here...non immigrant is like a tourist visa, you just want to visit and leave, you are not staying (not legally)

What steps have you already done? without more information I can't determine what is going on here. You can contact NVC and ask them about your case.

Comment

Problem to Non-immigrant Visa Application ( DS-160)

The next step after submitting your application is paying the non-immigrant visa fee, then choosing an appointment date.

Comment

Originally posted by Amember View Post
          The next step after submitting your application is paying the non-immigrant visa fee, then choosing an appointment date.
          Hi amember : i wait the visa fee from september to now there now visa fee is thats normal
          how time i must wait to get paying visa fee thx

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Moki1984 View Post
          Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatuulahi wa barakatu

what type of visa do you want? This is the immigrant visa forum not non-immigrant. So it is different.

Immigrant is like a spousal visa, you want to live here...non immigrant is like a tourist visa, you just want to visit and leave, you are not staying (not legally)

What steps have you already done? without more information I can't determine what is going on here. You can contact NVC and ask them about your case.
          wa 3lekm alsalam hi my friend
          my type is business travel visa i know this is immigrant but i tax the nonimmigrant and they told me to post her so can you help me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X