Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling abroad

Hello all,

I am not sure if I am posting this question in the correct forum. If I am not, excuse me.

My husband and I have a concern in regards to him traveling out of the U.S., I am a USC and have filed for him. We received his combo card (I-765 and I-131) to use, while we are waiting for our interview that will hopefully, God willing, grant him permanent residency status (I-485) and from there file for his citizenship.

Now, on his combo card the country shows as Jordan but he has a Palestinian passport as he is from Palestine. Our worry is that due to the difference in countries, there will be a problem when he tries to re-enter the U.S. We have called USCIS and they advised him that he can travel but that they do not know if there could be a problem re-entering. And that all he has to do is show his combo card and passport to verify his identity.

I hope someone in this forum has had a similar situation and could let me know about their experience. Any input/opinion is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Monxher

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X