Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment verification Letter - company shutdown/ date

Dear ALL,

Warm greetings. Looking forward your advise on the below topic.

My immigration Lawyer Requested to get Experience letters from OLD employers in New format(with Detailed Technical skills and roles Performed) to submit for I140 Process. First company i worked(10 years ago) is shutdown and no longer in Business. I already got a experience letter in Normal format during reliving and submitted the same to immigration lawyer. Now for this New template, i reached out to the CEO of the old company(we have been in touch for past 10 years), he informed since company is shutdown, it is not right way to give experience letter in old company letterhead with current date and informed he can give a "Experience Letter in OLD Company letterhead , dating the same day as in old Experience letter with new format required"

is it Acceptable?? or should i ask him to put the current date and give the letter even though company is shutdown now?

Looking forward your inputs

ram

Originally posted by newbie777 View Post
    Dear ALL,

Warm greetings. Looking forward your advise on the below topic.

My immigration Lawyer Requested to get Experience letters from OLD employers in New format(with Detailed Technical skills and roles Performed) to submit for I140 Process. First company i worked(10 years ago) is shutdown and no longer in Business. I already got a experience letter in Normal format during reliving and submitted the same to immigration lawyer. Now for this New template, i reached out to the CEO of the old company(we have been in touch for past 10 years), he informed since company is shutdown, it is not right way to give experience letter in old company letterhead with current date and informed he can give a "Experience Letter in OLD Company letterhead , dating the same day as in old Experience letter with new format required"

is it Acceptable?? or should i ask him to put the current date and give the letter even though company is shutdown now?

Looking forward your inputs

ram
    You can ask your Friend / CEO of the old company to provide a Notarized Letter that the company is no more and he has worked with you in the past : stating your roles and reponsibilities. That should do, Again check with your lawyer for alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Adberian View Post
      You can ask your Friend / CEO of the old company to provide a Notarized Letter that the company is no more and he has worked with you in the past : stating your roles and reponsibilities. That should do, Again check with your lawyer for alternatives.

thanks for your response. So getting new Experience certificate letter in OLD company letter head will not work?? I mean is it not allowed or Legal??

alternative is to get a letter notarized letter as u said, but i was told, if we get notarized letter, it goes for RFE most? any inputs?

Regards
      ram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X