Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did you wait at NVC after affidavit of support

Good morning.

I filed a CR1 spousal visa, we are currently at NVC. I have submitted all documents along with my affidavit of support. I don't foresee any issues with this, God willing, I am the sponsor and I make over what I am obligated to make so no issues financially, no issues legally with either of us (squeaky clean records) everything is in order and both families are supportive.

My documents along with the affidavit of support were received last Tuesday, I know this because I have tracking on the mail and it was received Tuesday morning. Some sites say wait up to 11 weeks, some say 4 is average, some say it can go faster dependent on your file/its complexity and who picks it up.

So how long did you wait at NVC once you had both fees paid and all documents sent in?

Thanks!

NVC Processing

Originally posted by Moki1984 View Post
    Good morning.

I filed a CR1 spousal visa, we are currently at NVC. I have submitted all documents along with my affidavit of support. I don't foresee any issues with this, God willing, I am the sponsor and I make over what I am obligated to make so no issues financially, no issues legally with either of us (squeaky clean records) everything is in order and both families are supportive.

My documents along with the affidavit of support were received last Tuesday, I know this because I have tracking on the mail and it was received Tuesday morning. Some sites say wait up to 11 weeks, some say 4 is average, some say it can go faster dependent on your file/its complexity and who picks it up.

So how long did you wait at NVC once you had both fees paid and all documents sent in?

Thanks!
    NVC received the documents including AOS on 11/24/17 for my spouse and approved the documents on 12/26/17, now just waiting for the consular interview appointment. From what I understand the 11 weeks is the maximum time it normally takes to approve the documents and schedule the consular appointment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X