Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income Requirements

Hi Blahblah1846,

I really appreciate your response. As of now I don't have liquid assets. All I have are my Pay-stubs.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjerry111 View Post
      Hi Blahblah1846,

I really appreciate your response. As of now I don't have liquid assets. All I have are my Pay-stubs.
      Mhh tricky. I guess you can try and see what the officer will do? Or in order to avoid any RFE, you might want to ask someone to be a joint-sponsor? Does anyone else have any insights here?
      Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765 & I-864
      Date Mailed: 01/25/2018
      Date Received: 01/30/2018
      Date Received NOA Letters: 02/06/2018
      Received Biometrics Letter: 02/17/2018
      Biometrics Done: 02/26/2018
      RFIE (I485): 02/23/2018
      RFIE in mailbox: 3/3/2018
      RFIE received by USCIS: 3/8/2018
      USCIS update - EAD being produced and sent to me: 5/25
      EAD sent me to: 5/31
      I-485 "ready to schedule interview: 6/1
      EAD in hand: 6/4
      i485 interview notice has been sent in the mail: 6/4

Comment

legal

Originally posted by ewilliams View Post
        I have no idea what it means, but if you 2 are legally married to eachother and if previously married are legally divorced there is no issue. Since if you were previously married you need to file your legal divorce papers anyway. I would get to worried about it. If its legal its legal
        we got married legally and did the previous divorced
        thank you

Comment

Originally posted by pyx View Post
          we got married legally and did the previous divorced
          thank you
          Than you really have nothing to worry about. With all the paperwork rtc you should be perfectly fine. I am married to a US Citizen, my wife has been married before, we filed all the divorce papers and our marriage papers and its no issue

Comment

Originally posted by BlahBlah1846 View Post
            Same here! I wish I could avoid the RFE but they might request our 2017 tax returns... we will see.
            And my W-2 has not posted online yet. Everythung else is ready to go.

Comment

Thanks

Than you really have nothing to worry about. With all the paperwork rtc you should be perfectly fine. I am married to a US Citizen, my wife has been married before, we filed all the divorce papers and our marriage papers and its no issue
              Thank you

Comment

In need of final checking

Hello January and senior filers,
                I am almost done
                my questions are
                1. Apart from marriage certificate, do we need to put the photographs or wait till the interview date to go with all othewr evidences
                2. My wife taxes are for 2015 and 2016, arev we in order?
                3. we are not filling for our children now, do we include their birth certificate?
                4. I wish everyone good luck

Comment

Originally posted by pyx View Post
                  Hello January and senior filers,
                  I am almost done
                  my questions are
                  1. Apart from marriage certificate, do we need to put the photographs or wait till the interview date to go with all othewr evidences
                  2. My wife taxes are for 2015 and 2016, arev we in order?
                  3. we are not filling for our children now, do we include their birth certificate?
                  4. I wish everyone good luck
                  My two cents,

1. evidence of bona fide marriage must be sent with all forms to the lockbox. Literally everything but the **** *** sink. Focus on solid evidence of financial ties. Here is a nice example from **** **** ***. Granted it's for removal of conditions BUT it's the same concept. If you scroll down, there's a picture of how she assembled the package. Again, financial ties, 401k - set each other as beneficiaries, same for life insurance, get a living will/health care directive/ power of attorney.
                  2. If she is your only sponsor on the I-864, AND her income for your household size is above the 125% poverty line, then all you need is 2016. Because your sponsor had to list her current income, I would include paystubs for the last 6 months.
                  3. Not familiar with your case. I would ask an attorney, get a free consultation. I would definitely include their birth certificate to document the family relationship.

Best of luck!
                  Last edited by samlynn; 01-11-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Good Morning guys!

Ive been lurking around this forum(and others) to collect information on my Concurrent filing app as Spouse of USC. I am citizen of India and currently on h1b with I-140 approved.

Here is my timeline.

Nov 19,2017: Got Married
                    Jan 10th, 2018: I-130,I-131, I485, I864, I765 package sent to Chicago lockbox via USPS. Scheduled to be delivered on January 11th, 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by geforce View Post
                      Good Morning guys!

Ive been lurking around this forum(and others) to collect information on my Concurrent filing app as Spouse of USC. I am citizen of India and currently on h1b with I-140 approved.

Here is my timeline.

Nov 19,2017: Got Married
                      Jan 10th, 2018: I-130,I-131, I485, I864, I765 package sent to Chicago lockbox via USPS. Scheduled to be delivered on January 11th, 2018.
                      Congrats! I have a quick question about where to send the package. Since you sent it with UPSP, did you send it to "USCIS, PO Box 805887, Chicago, IL 60680-4120?" I am planning on using FedEx (it's a more convenient location for me) which is "USCIS
                      Attn: FBAS, 131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60603-5517," correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BlahBlah1846 View Post
                        Congrats! I have a quick question about where to send the package. Since you sent it with UPSP, did you send it to "USCIS, PO Box 805887, Chicago, IL 60680-4120?" I am planning on using FedEx (it's a more convenient location for me) which is "USCIS
                        Attn: FBAS, 131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60603-5517," correct?
                        100% correct

Comment

100% correct
                          Thank you!

Comment

I just got my NOA after barely 4 months! How can I check my case status online now??? Any advice?
                            My received date is January 4. Time has officially started for me 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Josehernandez View Post
                              I just got my NOA after barely 4 months! How can I check my case status online now??? Any advice?
                              My received date is January 4. Time has officially started for me 😃
                              Here is the link to check your case status.

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

Hey I’m New Here!

Hey everyone I am new to this forum. I filed for AOS. Paperwork was received by USCIS in January 4th and my notification was sent on January 5th. I AM IN DAY 7!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X