Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS case status

Hello Good day!
    I just want to ask anyone here experiencing this kind of response from USCIS web upon checking your status?
    Our priority sate is october 16,2017 80days to be exact today and until now our status still now active from the USCIS website.
    What probable action we will take on this? thank you for your response.

"My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

Originally posted by jeanpearl View Post
    Hello Good day!
    I just want to ask anyone here experiencing this kind of response from USCIS web upon checking your status?
    Our priority sate is october 16,2017 80days to be exact today and until now our status still now active from the USCIS website.
    What probable action we will take on this? thank you for your response.

"My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."
    The K-1 doesn't have any priority dates. Which visa/petition are you referring to?
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X