B1/B2 got rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 got rejected

Hi everyone, my visa for business and pleasure got rejected since March 2015 with my former company in Nigeria (car sales) and now I have been working in the UAE with a big Aluminium company and I want to reapply for B1/B2 again in an aluminium exhibition. Now I am so confused because my first attempt was to attend a car fare and now it's aluminium exhibition. Please can anyone advise me, I will be very grateful to hear any response. Thanks

You may need an attorney to prepare your paperwork this time around.

Comment

B1/B2 got rejected

You do not need a lawyer to prepare anything for you. If this is your reason for the visit then just state so. There are no guarantees when it comes to visitors visa.
      Its basically how the interview goes and if the interviewing officer wants to give you that visa. I know of individuals that were not even asked for any supporting
      documents of which they had plenty, and these people were denied, and the exact opposite is true as well. Good luck.

Not legal advice, use at your own risk

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Amember View Post
        You do not need a lawyer to prepare anything for you. If this is your reason for the visit then just state so. There are no guarantees when it comes to visitors visa.
        Its basically how the interview goes and if the interviewing officer wants to give you that visa. I know of individuals that were not even asked for any supporting
        documents of which they had plenty, and these people were denied, and the exact opposite is true as well. Good luck.

Not legal advice, use at your own risk
        . Thanks a lot I really appreciate your response.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nick757 View Post
        You may need an attorney to prepare your paperwork this time around.
        Please can you tell me the reason why you said that I will need an Attorney?

Comment

I got rejected today for a b1 visa

I went to the US embassy for a business visa, I am a pharmacist by profession and I work with a reputable hospital as a senior clinical pharmacist. I have provided this information prior to my visit to the embassy but to my surprise I was rejected believing I provided enough reason to come back . my interview went like this.
          us consul: good morning
          me : good morning to u too
          us consul: may I meet u?
          me: I am....., a pharmacist, I work with Babcock university teaching hospital as a senior pharmacist
          us consul: where are u going to Florida to do?
          me : I am going for a pharmaceutical conference in Orlando Florida on March 30-31 2018
          us consul: who is sponsoring the conference?
          me : my employer (Babcock university teaching hospital)
          us consul: are u married?
          me : no I am not
          us consul: do you have any kids ?
          me: no
          us consul : handed me the 214b form
          me : I don't know Wat I didn't do well because I was told to be as direct and swift when replying to their questions. pls help me out

Comment

B1/B2 got rejected

Its basically how the interview goes and if the interviewing officer wants to give you that visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X